Monday, August 24, 2009

Fun at church.

Posted in by Sweet Melissa | Edit
Yes, you heard right.

On our trip to Memphis this weekend, we had about an hour to waste while waiting for my pals to appear at Panera Bread for lunch. I remembered that Bellevue Baptist Church is supposed to have some really pretty grounds, so I headed that way. We parked near a small nicely landscaped area and walked over to a wooden swing. We even reminisced while sifting through the pebbles to find "fossils!"

David built me a little "teepee" out of twigs. He makes fun of his own hands, but I love them. They are big and rough, calloused.. Perfect "man" hands..



The day was so beautiful.. The sky was a brilliant shade of blue and the clouds looked like big puffy cotton balls!



After rolling around in the cool pebbles for a while, I sat up with my camera - and immediately asked David to "freeze!" This picture takes me right back to the calming breeze and beautiful weather.



My favorite part of the female form is the dip at her wasitline while lying down.. Soft and curvy, sexy. Women are so lucky!

1 commentsFun at church.


  1. erin says:

    I am writing a post today that is referencing a comment you left on my blog about the happy plate. Just FYI! :)

    August 27, 2009 at 7:16 AM

Leave a Comment